Congratulations! You've made it through winter.
With the warm weather just around the corner, we've enlisted the help of our skilful Styling Partners, Michael and Carlene, to get our homes into shape for summer.
Here are some of their favourite styling and organisational tips:
- Update your bedroom. A new season is the perfect time to update your bedroom. White sheets are a great way to get that light and fresh feeling.
- Use lightweight bedding. Swap your winter quilt for a lightweight option, and choose a quilt cover in cool shades.
- Clean the windows. It's amazing how much brighter and lighter you home will seem just by giving the windows a good clean inside and out.
- Embrace fresh foliage. Bring a bit of the outdoors in with a living plant. The greenery adds freshness and is a great way to fill an unloved corner of the room.
- Give your home a spring clean. Clear the clutter and create a feeling of space.
- Style it up. Decorator cushions and throws are an easy an affordable way to update your home. Choose interesting shapes and eye-catching colours to breathe new life into your home.
Check our Michael and Carlene's summer styling video below!